A Pink Flamingo vacation home testimonial. This lovely Canadian couple recently closed on their bank owned vacation home in Sandy Ridge. They had the entire house furnished and put under management within in days of closing. The property is already booked out for the summer and they are as happy as can be. If you are interested in renting this Sandy Ridge beauty for a holiday visit to Orlando you can visit their site at: www.orlandohouse.me
When thinking about investing in a vacation home in Kissimmee close to Disney World one of the most important factors to consider, if you want to offset your expense as much as possible, is which neighborhoods generate the most income. As a vacation home specialist my recommendation to you is to work backwards. Don’t be like so many Orlando vacation home buyers that just jump into this process, pick random houses to view and then worry about the revenue later. Start backwards to achieve the income goals you desire. The first backward step is to compile a list of Kissimmee neighborhoods in your price range that earn top dollar on bookings and have a stable booking history and start focusing on those communities. There are really two main ways to obtain a list like this. The first is the easiest and that would be to hook up with a qualified, vacation home specialist Realtor who works the Kissimmmee/Davenport market and monitors this activity. The second would be to shop vacation home management companies and ask them for booking records but management companies are not so keen on divulging their property information to potential owners as this information often contradicts what they quote you in terms of rates. Lets take a look at average revenue in five of Kissimmee’s most popular vacation villa neighborhoods.
All information compiled is based on a standard single family 4 bedroom pool home.
Location To Disney: 3.5 Miles
Average Nightly Rate Low Season: $145
Average Nightly Rate High Season: $173
Average Weekly Rate Low Season: $931
Average Weekly Rate High Season: $1193
Windsor Palms Homes For Sale
Location To Disney: 4.4 Miles
Average Nightly Rate Low Season: $115
Average Nightly Rate High Season: $133
Average Weekly Rate Low Season: $763
Average Weekly Rate High Season: $911
Lindfields Homes For Sale
Location To Disney: 3 Miles
Average Nightly Rate Low Season: $163
Average Nightly Rate High Season: $194
Average Weekly Rate Low Season: $963
Average Weekly Rate High Season: $1194
Emerald Island Homes For Sale
Location To Disney: 2.1 Miles
Average Nightly Rate Low Season: $193
Average Nightly Rate High Season: $270
Average Weekly Rate Low Season: $1201
Average Weekly Rate High Season: $1445
Windsor Hills Homes For Sale
Location To Disney: 6 Miles
Average Nightly Rate Low Season: $106
Average Nightly Rate High Season: $125
Average Weekly Rate Low Season: $825
Average Weekly Rate High Season: $973
Lake Berkley Homes For Sale
For a free one on one over the phone vacation home consultation please Contact The Flamingo today!
For somebody considering a second home in the Orlando area they have so many options to choose from. South Orlando, North Orlando, Orlando’s suburbs, Kissimmee and the list goes on. There’s one place in particular that you may or may not have heard of but I’m going to give you 10 reasons why Davenport, FL is the best city to own a Central Florida Vacation Home.
1. Davenport’s close proximity to Disney World makes it the ultimate vacation home spot. All of the communities along Hwy 27 between I-4 and 192 are only a 10 minutes drive to Cinderella’s castle (For those of you not Disneyfied yet that would be The Magic Kingdom).
2. Davenport is zoned for short term rentals. This means that you can rent your home out when your not using it. The term “short term” refers to any rental terms under six months and one day.
3. Davenport’s quiet and peaceful environment makes you feel like your away from all the hustle and bustle yet you’re only within a 10 minute drive of Orlando’s attractions.
4. Almost all of the Davenport, FL homes have private pools. The reason being is because they rent better with pools so 90% of the homeowners have one. You can almost always find a pool home in Davenport for the same price as a non-pool home in another nearby city.
5. Davenport is famous for being the Orlando vacation hot spot so all your neighbors are most likely going to be second homeowners also. What’s great about that is that it automatically creates a common bond and makes it easier to connect with your neighbors. Who knows, maybe you all could even hit up some of the local parks together!
6. Davenport is well known overseas and highly desired by touristlooking to rent a villa for their holiday. This means that you should get more bookings on your home than if you were to buy elsewhere in Orlando. Many holiday-makers will even book your house again for next year if they enjoy their stay.
7. Davenport is home to some ofCentral Florida’s finest resort communities. If you are looking for a top of the line, 5 star resort style community your likely going to love what Davenport has to offer. Communities with not just pools but their own private water parks, championship golf courses, concierge and that’s not even scratching the surface.
8. If you prefer new construction at a price as hot as the Florida weather than Davenport has that to offer as well. There are plenty of new construction communities within Davenport that are sure to tickle your fancy any day of the week. Tile roofs, tile floors and the occasional dead cockroach you find laying in the shower at your final walk through. What’s not to love about new Florida homes?
9. Less traffic = less stress. Who wants to come on vacation and fight off lanes of traffic and angry locals using obscene hand gestures out their window? Davenport’s main hwy 27, where most of the communities are located, is very rarely congested even during rush hour. If only all of Orlando could be that way.
10. Davenport’s main Hwy 27 is located right off 1-4 and a quick and easy route to the airport and Wal-Mart.There’s nothing worse than flying in to a city, that you don’t know very well, in the middle of the night; getting lost and/or having to drive an hour or more to your destination, getting there and then realizing you have no food in the house. Luckily Davenport’s Super Wal-Mart is open 24 hours a day if you get the midnight munchies.
While I’m on a roll I thought I’d throw in this bonus. . .
11. Davenport’shome prices are significantly lower than many of the other surrounding cities, so you’re going to get yourself a pretty shweet deal!